I stumbled across edreams via igougo.com and their prices were about $100 less than other sites. Has anyone used them to book airfare?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 2 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 3 Europe in late January
- 4 Fast Trak service at SVO airport
- 5 Paris---baguette question???
- 6 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 7 Berlin
- 8 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 9 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 10 Where to stay in London?
- 11 What type of visa is right for me?
- 12 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 13 Visiting Spain in January
- 14 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 15 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 16 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 17 Loving Lisbon
- 18 Booking hotels before trains
- 19 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 20 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 21 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 22 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 23 RHK's Fall escape
- 24 1 way ticket
- 25 Vienna to Bratislava