I stumbled across edreams via igougo.com and their prices were about $100 less than other sites. Has anyone used them to book airfare?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 2 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 3 Safety concerns?
- 4 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 Private transportation
- 7 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 8 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 9 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 10 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 11 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 12 Global Travel Warning...
- 13 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 15 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 16 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 17 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 18 Morning in paris
- 19 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 20 Advices about our itiniary
- 21 Balkans Itinerary
- 22 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 23 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 25 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016