i'm looking for reviews of anyone who has used academic tours. we're going to malta next march for our honeymoon and we would like to use them because they seem convenient and well-priced but i've had a difficult time finding *anyone* who has used them. just want to make sure they are legit and a professional company. please post any and all experiences! thanks!
anyone use Academic Tours? please read!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 2 Central Europe itinerary
- 3 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 6 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 7 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 8 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 9 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 10 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 11 at what point should one get health insurance
- 12 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 13 Lucerne Switzerland
- 14 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 15 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 16 Europe in December for 10 days
- 17 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 18 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 19 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 20 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 21 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 22 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 23 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 24 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years