Trying to narrow down restaurant dinner choices for May trip to Paris. L'Agrume in the 5th was recommended by a friend but I haven't seen mention here. Other considerations are Josephine Chez Dumonet or La Regelade SH (which to choose?!) Other nights we'll eat in the hood (L'Isle) or dine in our gite. Do you every get weary of opining restaurant choices for us newbies?
Anyone tried L'Agrume
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 8 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 12 Spain - Andalucia
- 13 Gogartys, Dublin
- 14 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 15 Europe with young teens
- 16 Medieval Tallinn
- 17 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 18 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 19 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 20 London – five days with two teen boys
- 21 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 24 15 days in Europe,
- 25 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain