Trying to narrow down restaurant dinner choices for May trip to Paris. L'Agrume in the 5th was recommended by a friend but I haven't seen mention here. Other considerations are Josephine Chez Dumonet or La Regelade SH (which to choose?!) Other nights we'll eat in the hood (L'Isle) or dine in our gite. Do you every get weary of opining restaurant choices for us newbies?
Anyone tried L'Agrume
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 2 Cornwall or Paris?
- 3 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 4 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 5 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 6 Help for San Sebastian
- 7 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 8 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 9 spain
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 12 2 Days in Rome
- 13 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 14 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 15 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 16 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 17 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 18 3 days in Rome
- 19 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 2 full days in Paris
- 21 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 22 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 23 Help with Madrid Location
- 24 Venice, just arrived
- 25 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?