Trying to narrow down restaurant dinner choices for May trip to Paris. L'Agrume in the 5th was recommended by a friend but I haven't seen mention here. Other considerations are Josephine Chez Dumonet or La Regelade SH (which to choose?!) Other nights we'll eat in the hood (L'Isle) or dine in our gite. Do you every get weary of opining restaurant choices for us newbies?
Anyone tried L'Agrume
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 2 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 3 Edinburgh - outings?
- 4 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 5 What to wear
- 6 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 7 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 8 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 9 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 10 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 11 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 12 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 15 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 16 Istanbul Itinerary
- 17 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 18 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 Matisse at Tate
- 21 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 22 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 23 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 24 American electrical gadgets
- 25 Fjords, How To?