My husband and I are looking at two possible Smithsonian Journeys in October which seem to be very good deals to places we might not want to go on our own. I've searched the forums but there is almost no information on traveling with Smithsonian. They get good reviews on tripadvisor. I was wondering whether anyone here has traveled with them. We are thinking of the Legendary Turkey and the Turquoise Coast or Pearls of Dalmatia trips. Thanks.
anyone travel with Smithsonian?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 itinerary help
- 4 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 9 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 10 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 14 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 15 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 16 Scotland
- 17 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 18 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 19 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 20 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 21 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 22 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 23 Estonia Amber
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions