Just curious if any one has and what their experience was. Crowded? Interesting? Any pressure to buy?
Anyone taken the tour of the Sant'Anna ceramics works in Lisbon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 Scotland
- 4 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 5 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 6 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 7 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 8 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 9 itinerary help
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 12 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 13 Toulouse and beyond -
- 14 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 15 Estonia Amber
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 18 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 19 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 20 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 23 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?