Just curious if any one has and what their experience was. Crowded? Interesting? Any pressure to buy?
Anyone taken the tour of the Sant'Anna ceramics works in Lisbon?
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Best area to stay in Rome
- 3 Am I too fat too travel?
- 4 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 5 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 6 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 7 June Provence Itinerary - Go to Sault??
- 8 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 9 Paris Ticket t+
- 10 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 11 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 12 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 13 One week in Norway
- 14 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 15 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 16 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 17 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 18 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 19 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 20 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 21 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 22 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 23 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 24 France Itinerary Help
- 25 pier in Copenhagen