This is on Gloucester Place near Regents Park. They are offering an internet deal of less than seventy pounds. Has anyone stayed there to let me know what it's like? I may just book it anyway (Aug. 31-Sept. 5) as the price/location are right for me, but I'd love to know what I was getting into!
Anyone Stay at Four Seasons Townhouse
- 1 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 2 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 3 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 4 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 5 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 6 Best area to stay in Rome
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 8 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 9 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 10 Am I too fat too travel?
- 11 Crete in April
- 12 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 13 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 14 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 15 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 16 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 17 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 18 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 19 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 20 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 21 Paris Ticket t+
- 22 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 23 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 24 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 25 river cruise choice