I(40) and parents(70) will be traveling to Istanbul next spring. Hotel Erboy has been recommended to us, but I'm concerned that the rooms are very small and none of us have shared the same lodgings for awhile. Has anyone stayed in a triple or family room and can comment about it? Thanks and looking forward to Turkey.
Anyone stay at Erboy Hotel in Istanbul?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fjords, How To?
- 2 Istanbul Itinerary
- 3 7 Nights in Paris
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 5 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 6 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 7 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 8 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 9 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 10 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 11 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 12 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 16 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 17 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 18 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 19 London - Site List Triage -
- 20 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 21 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland
- 22 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 23 Priceline for London hotels
- 24 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 25 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old