I(40) and parents(70) will be traveling to Istanbul next spring. Hotel Erboy has been recommended to us, but I'm concerned that the rooms are very small and none of us have shared the same lodgings for awhile. Has anyone stayed in a triple or family room and can comment about it? Thanks and looking forward to Turkey.
Anyone stay at Erboy Hotel in Istanbul?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 12 London at Easter
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 15 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 23 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Normandy in mid Sept?