I(40) and parents(70) will be traveling to Istanbul next spring. Hotel Erboy has been recommended to us, but I'm concerned that the rooms are very small and none of us have shared the same lodgings for awhile. Has anyone stayed in a triple or family room and can comment about it? Thanks and looking forward to Turkey.
Anyone stay at Erboy Hotel in Istanbul?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 3 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 6 Central Europe itinerary
- 7 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 8 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 9 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 10 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 11 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 12 at what point should one get health insurance
- 13 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 14 Lucerne Switzerland
- 15 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 16 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 17 Europe in December for 10 days
- 18 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 19 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 20 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 21 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 22 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 23 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 24 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years