I(40) and parents(70) will be traveling to Istanbul next spring. Hotel Erboy has been recommended to us, but I'm concerned that the rooms are very small and none of us have shared the same lodgings for awhile. Has anyone stayed in a triple or family room and can comment about it? Thanks and looking forward to Turkey.
Anyone stay at Erboy Hotel in Istanbul?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 4 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 5 Day trips from Marseille
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 train to Vernon France
- 8 Avignon to London?
- 9 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 12 Venice
- 13 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 14 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 15 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Traveling to Munich
- 18 London tube
- 19 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 20 cooking classes
- 21 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 22 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 23 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 24 Zurich, Switzerland
- 25 Day trip from London to Paris