Hi All, my first trip to Amsterdam a few years ago, I remember wishing that I had rented a bike. So this time around we plan to. Anyone rented before? Should we get the insurance? Will it be ridiculously cold to rent a bike in last week of December? We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Amsterdam, south of the city center. Anyone know where we can rent a bike?
Anyone Rent a Bike in Amsterdam?
- 1 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 2 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 3 portugal
- 4 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 I Need To Vent!
- 7 A chacun son goût
- 8 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 9 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 10 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 11 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 12 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 13 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 14 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 15 Help with itenerary
- 16 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Brown Bear sites Slovenia
- 19 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 20 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 21 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 22 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 25 Possible Itinerary in Romania?