In an Interlaken Information booklet I just received, it mentions that every guest receives a "visitors' card (provided by hotel or landlord) which is valid throughthout the entire Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau Region. This visitors' card entitles him to the advantages mentioned in the "Jungfrau Magazine". Does anyone know what the "advantages" are with this card? They did not send me a copy of the Jungfrau Magazine. I am wondering if the card provides any type discounts for certain excursions etc. Thanks for any information you can provide.
Anyone know what Interlaken's "Vistors' Card" is for?
- 1 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 2 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 3 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 4 Northern Italy
- 5 Home base in Provence in July
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 8 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 9 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 10 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 11 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 12 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 13 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 14 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 15 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 16 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 17 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 18 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 19 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 20 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 21 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 22 Prague Itinerary
- 23 Moving to Spain
- 24 Drive Rome Florence
- 25 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?