I'm looking for a house to rent long term near Paris (no more than 1 hour by train into Paris)that sleeps 8 - 10 people. Have searched the Web and not found anything as yet, thought word of mouth might be a better idea. Anyone had any previous experiences and/or recommendations of places to stay welcome.
Anyone know of house for rent near Paris
- 1 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 2 Gogartys, Dublin
- 3 Prague - must see
- 4 Sicily 10 days
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 6 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 7 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 8 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 9 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 10 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 11 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 12 Portugal in September
- 13 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 14 Europe with young teens
- 15 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 16 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 24 First time traveler to Ireland
- 25 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions