I'm looking for a house to rent long term near Paris (no more than 1 hour by train into Paris)that sleeps 8 - 10 people. Have searched the Web and not found anything as yet, thought word of mouth might be a better idea. Anyone had any previous experiences and/or recommendations of places to stay welcome.
Anyone know of house for rent near Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 tour guides in rome
- 3 one last portugal car rental question
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 London hotel
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 14 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 15 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 18 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 19 Location of hotel in Rome
- 20 Sicily Suggetions
- 21 Paris in April?
- 22 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 23 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 24 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 25 Reims for a day