is there anyone familiar with this hotel in Naples? It used to be or maybe still is the Mercure Garibaldi, next to the train station. The Accor Hotels website says Ibis Styles Garibaldi (Ex Mercure) so I assume it is now an Ibis. It however, did not mention when the place changed brands. There are no TA reviews meaning it must be pretty new. However, there are reviews on the Ibis Styles website and one in Oct 2014 says it was the worst Mercure of all. That means, it was still a Mercure in Oct. The most recent one, a rave review, did not mention whether it was an Ibis or Mercure. There also aren't any photos so not sure what to expect. Just wondering if they changed everything inside or only changed the signage! The photo on their website has 'Strictly non-binding' printed on it and this photo has been used by Accor elsewhere so obviously it is just a dummy photo cos they don't have any real ones yet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 Day trips from Florence
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 10 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 11 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 12 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 13 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 14 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 17 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 18 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 Rouen Tour Companies
- 21 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 25 First Trip from Boston to Italy