is there anyone familiar with this hotel in Naples? It used to be or maybe still is the Mercure Garibaldi, next to the train station. The Accor Hotels website says Ibis Styles Garibaldi (Ex Mercure) so I assume it is now an Ibis. It however, did not mention when the place changed brands. There are no TA reviews meaning it must be pretty new. However, there are reviews on the Ibis Styles website and one in Oct 2014 says it was the worst Mercure of all. That means, it was still a Mercure in Oct. The most recent one, a rave review, did not mention whether it was an Ibis or Mercure. There also aren't any photos so not sure what to expect. Just wondering if they changed everything inside or only changed the signage! The photo on their website has 'Strictly non-binding' printed on it and this photo has been used by Accor elsewhere so obviously it is just a dummy photo cos they don't have any real ones yet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How the kids age calculated
- 2 Madrid airport question
- 3 Sintra
- 4 Murren to Prague
- 5 What tips can you give about packing?
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 Aix Provence
- 11 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 12 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 17 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 18 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 24 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 25 One night in Rome