is there anyone familiar with this hotel in Naples? It used to be or maybe still is the Mercure Garibaldi, next to the train station. The Accor Hotels website says Ibis Styles Garibaldi (Ex Mercure) so I assume it is now an Ibis. It however, did not mention when the place changed brands. There are no TA reviews meaning it must be pretty new. However, there are reviews on the Ibis Styles website and one in Oct 2014 says it was the worst Mercure of all. That means, it was still a Mercure in Oct. The most recent one, a rave review, did not mention whether it was an Ibis or Mercure. There also aren't any photos so not sure what to expect. Just wondering if they changed everything inside or only changed the signage! The photo on their website has 'Strictly non-binding' printed on it and this photo has been used by Accor elsewhere so obviously it is just a dummy photo cos they don't have any real ones yet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 2 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 3 ATM help
- 4 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 5 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 6 Visit to Sardinia
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 12 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 13 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 14 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 15 Help me make this possible!
- 16 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 17 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 18 International drivers permit
- 19 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 First visit to London
- 22 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 23 ATM
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches