is there anyone familiar with this hotel in Naples? It used to be or maybe still is the Mercure Garibaldi, next to the train station. The Accor Hotels website says Ibis Styles Garibaldi (Ex Mercure) so I assume it is now an Ibis. It however, did not mention when the place changed brands. There are no TA reviews meaning it must be pretty new. However, there are reviews on the Ibis Styles website and one in Oct 2014 says it was the worst Mercure of all. That means, it was still a Mercure in Oct. The most recent one, a rave review, did not mention whether it was an Ibis or Mercure. There also aren't any photos so not sure what to expect. Just wondering if they changed everything inside or only changed the signage! The photo on their website has 'Strictly non-binding' printed on it and this photo has been used by Accor elsewhere so obviously it is just a dummy photo cos they don't have any real ones yet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 2 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 3 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 4 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 5 One week in Europe
- 6 Switzerland in September
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 9 London Theater
- 10 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 15 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 16 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 17 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 20 Salzburg itinerary review
- 21 weekend from cologne germany
- 22 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 23 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 24 Last minute trip to Capri
- 25 AMS Car Rental