is there anyone familiar with this hotel in Naples? It used to be or maybe still is the Mercure Garibaldi, next to the train station. The Accor Hotels website says Ibis Styles Garibaldi (Ex Mercure) so I assume it is now an Ibis. It however, did not mention when the place changed brands. There are no TA reviews meaning it must be pretty new. However, there are reviews on the Ibis Styles website and one in Oct 2014 says it was the worst Mercure of all. That means, it was still a Mercure in Oct. The most recent one, a rave review, did not mention whether it was an Ibis or Mercure. There also aren't any photos so not sure what to expect. Just wondering if they changed everything inside or only changed the signage! The photo on their website has 'Strictly non-binding' printed on it and this photo has been used by Accor elsewhere so obviously it is just a dummy photo cos they don't have any real ones yet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 2 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 3 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 6 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 7 First trip to Italy
- 8 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 9 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 House Hunting in France
- 15 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 19 Croatia trip Planning
- 20 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 So much to do, so little time!
- 22 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 23 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 24 English Countryside
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions