is there anyone familiar with this hotel in Naples? It used to be or maybe still is the Mercure Garibaldi, next to the train station. The Accor Hotels website says Ibis Styles Garibaldi (Ex Mercure) so I assume it is now an Ibis. It however, did not mention when the place changed brands. There are no TA reviews meaning it must be pretty new. However, there are reviews on the Ibis Styles website and one in Oct 2014 says it was the worst Mercure of all. That means, it was still a Mercure in Oct. The most recent one, a rave review, did not mention whether it was an Ibis or Mercure. There also aren't any photos so not sure what to expect. Just wondering if they changed everything inside or only changed the signage! The photo on their website has 'Strictly non-binding' printed on it and this photo has been used by Accor elsewhere so obviously it is just a dummy photo cos they don't have any real ones yet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 3 Petrol in Greece
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 7 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 8 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 9 Train help for Prague
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Budapest & Prague
- 13 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 16 Paris day trips August
- 17 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Acorn TV
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Athens
- 24 Transportation from Brno train station
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass