is there anyone familiar with this hotel in Naples? It used to be or maybe still is the Mercure Garibaldi, next to the train station. The Accor Hotels website says Ibis Styles Garibaldi (Ex Mercure) so I assume it is now an Ibis. It however, did not mention when the place changed brands. There are no TA reviews meaning it must be pretty new. However, there are reviews on the Ibis Styles website and one in Oct 2014 says it was the worst Mercure of all. That means, it was still a Mercure in Oct. The most recent one, a rave review, did not mention whether it was an Ibis or Mercure. There also aren't any photos so not sure what to expect. Just wondering if they changed everything inside or only changed the signage! The photo on their website has 'Strictly non-binding' printed on it and this photo has been used by Accor elsewhere so obviously it is just a dummy photo cos they don't have any real ones yet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 HOTMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 3 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 4 Now to Madrid
- 5 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 8 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 9 Sicily: which coast?
- 10 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 13 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 14 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 15 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 3 days solo in London
- 18 Chania
- 19 Edinbrugh
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 24 Studying art in English in venice
- 25 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries