Am looking at an apartment TripAdvisor that is managed by Habitat Italy. Does anyone know anything good or bad about this company? I can't find a website for them -- makes me very nervous...
The apartment is called Navona Luxury 4 bedroom on Via Dei Baullauri.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Staying over visa expiration.
- 2 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 3 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 4 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 5 One champagne tour in Reims
- 6 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 7 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 8 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 9 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 10 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 11 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 12 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 13 Bruges for 1st time
- 14 Frankfurt airport--destination Alsace
- 15 1st time European Experience- Ireland, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, or Other?
- 16 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 17 Private Guide for Rome tour ( by Van or limo)?
- 18 Getting to Büyük Mecidiye Cami
- 19 Zagreb to Pula and more
- 20 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 21 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 22 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 23 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 24 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 25 Help with 5-6 days in the Azores