Am looking at an apartment TripAdvisor that is managed by Habitat Italy. Does anyone know anything good or bad about this company? I can't find a website for them -- makes me very nervous...
The apartment is called Navona Luxury 4 bedroom on Via Dei Baullauri.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clean up spam
- 2 alItalia
- 3 Mykonos Beach Club
- 4 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 5 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 6 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 7 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 8 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 9 Visit to Engand
- 10 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 11 Trip in September
- 12 Which city order makes most sense?
- 13 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 14 London Restaurants
- 15 Munich Hotel Location
- 16 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 17 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 18 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 19 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 22 Is Sicily Safe?
- 23 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 24 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 25 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo