Am looking at an apartment TripAdvisor that is managed by Habitat Italy. Does anyone know anything good or bad about this company? I can't find a website for them -- makes me very nervous...
The apartment is called Navona Luxury 4 bedroom on Via Dei Baullauri.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/muscle-boost-x-reviews/
- 2 Safety in Rome
- 3 Europe First Timers
- 4 Uber vs. TfL
- 5 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 6 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 7 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 8 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 11 Apartment Montreux area
- 12 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 13 Crete Holiday
- 14 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 15 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 16 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 19 Greek Village
- 20 One free day in Barcelona
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 23 base in brussels
- 24 Rome or Venice first
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas