Am looking at an apartment TripAdvisor that is managed by Habitat Italy. Does anyone know anything good or bad about this company? I can't find a website for them -- makes me very nervous...
The apartment is called Navona Luxury 4 bedroom on Via Dei Baullauri.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 2 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 3 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 4 Alhambra
- 5 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 6 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 7 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 8 Dinge B&B
- 9 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 10 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 11 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 12 Gluten Free in Italy
- 13 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 14 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 15 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 16 Car rental in Paris
- 17 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 18 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 19 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 20 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 21 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 22 Sentimental Journey
- 23 A few last minute questions
- 24 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 25 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities