Am looking at an apartment TripAdvisor that is managed by Habitat Italy. Does anyone know anything good or bad about this company? I can't find a website for them -- makes me very nervous...
The apartment is called Navona Luxury 4 bedroom on Via Dei Baullauri.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 현금바둑이 ※연결 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 3 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 4 10 day Italy
- 5 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 6 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 7 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 10 Prague itinerary advice
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Ireland
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Italian car factory tours
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 23 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 24 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 25 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia