Am looking at an apartment TripAdvisor that is managed by Habitat Italy. Does anyone know anything good or bad about this company? I can't find a website for them -- makes me very nervous...
The apartment is called Navona Luxury 4 bedroom on Via Dei Baullauri.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 2 Shopping in Paris
- 3 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 4 Brussels Airport
- 5 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 6 spanish winery region(s)
- 7 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 8 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 9 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 10 Rome and Venice in December
- 11 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 12 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 13 Malta: baby food?
- 14 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 15 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 16 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 17 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 18 2 London theatre recommendations
- 19 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 20 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 21 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 22 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 23 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 24 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 25 Florence and Siena Restaurants