They have a package I'm interested in (saw it in Budget Travel) ...I'm sure they are fine ...just looking for input /info. www.fittours.com. Anyone know anything thae want to share? Thanks! The tour is to Malta....any opinions?
Anyone know about Foreign Independent Tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 2 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 3 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 4 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 5 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 6 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 7 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 8 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 9 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 10 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 11 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 12 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 13 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 14 Liverpool to London
- 15 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 16 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 17 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 18 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 19 DVD players in France
- 20 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 21 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 22 Train from Sarlat
- 23 Trains
- 24 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 25 Naples vs Sorrento