We are considering booking a self drive tour with the company Exploring Ireland which is based in Westmeath Ireland. Does anyone have any experiences with this company that they can share with us?
Anyone have experience with Exploring Ireland Tour Company?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 3 Giverny in early October?
- 4 Voltage in UK and France
- 5 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 6 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 7 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 8 Alterations to night trains routes
- 9 Interested In Coach Passes
- 10 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 11 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 12 Two Days in Prague
- 13 Air France strike
- 14 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 15 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 16 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 17 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 18 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 19 Schengen Visa
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 22 london in 2.5 days
- 23 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 24 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 25 Concert at St. Chapelle question