We are considering booking a self drive tour with the company Exploring Ireland which is based in Westmeath Ireland. Does anyone have any experiences with this company that they can share with us?
Anyone have experience with Exploring Ireland Tour Company?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 4 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 8 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 9 Day trips from Marseille
- 10 train to Vernon France
- 11 Avignon to London?
- 12 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Venice
- 16 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 17 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 18 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 19 Traveling to Munich
- 20 London tube
- 21 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 22 cooking classes
- 23 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 24 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 25 Need to visit a hospital in Athens