We are considering booking a self drive tour with the company Exploring Ireland which is based in Westmeath Ireland. Does anyone have any experiences with this company that they can share with us?
Anyone have experience with Exploring Ireland Tour Company?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 2 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 3 Where to stay in Prague?
- 4 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 5 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 6 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 7 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 8 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 9 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 10 scotland trave;
- 11 London Food Tour
- 12 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 13 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 14 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 15 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 16 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 17 25 days in Europe
- 18 Family trip to France with kids
- 19 London with Kids
- 20 Where to stay in London
- 21 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 22 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 23 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 24 10 Days in Switzerland
- 25 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?