Just wanting to see if anyone has had anything to do with www.lakecomohomes.com as they are requiring full payment before arrival which makes me very nervous.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 2 Prague itinerary advice
- 3 Ireland
- 4 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 5 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 6 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 7 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 10 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 11 10 day Italy
- 12 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 13 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 14 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 17 Planning a European Trip
- 18 France, UK and Ireland
- 19 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 20 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 23 What do after Bernia Express?
- 24 No Periods in British Written English!
- 25 Does Mannedorf exist?