Just wanting to see if anyone has had anything to do with www.lakecomohomes.com as they are requiring full payment before arrival which makes me very nervous.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 2 Classical Tour of Albania
- 3 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 4 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 5 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 6 London GTG May 19-25
- 7 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 8 London and Normandy
- 9 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 10 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 11 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 17 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 20 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 21 Naples + Walking Tour
- 22 TIM in FCO - update
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence