pousadas.pt. have some interesting deals right now. I saw someone on this forum was perhaps going to Evora..That's one that comes up on their website. Pousadas are a special experience and when deals are available should definitely be considered. This is not an advert. but a personal heads up from one who knows pousadas,
Anyone going to Poutugal in the very near future??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in Seville
- 2 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 3 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 4 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 5 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 8 Prague - Tram #22
- 9 nearby cities to london
- 10 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 11 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 18 Porto -City Break
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?