pousadas.pt. have some interesting deals right now. I saw someone on this forum was perhaps going to Evora..That's one that comes up on their website. Pousadas are a special experience and when deals are available should definitely be considered. This is not an advert. but a personal heads up from one who knows pousadas,
Anyone going to Poutugal in the very near future??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 2 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 3 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 4 Portugal Private Tours
- 5 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 6 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 9 Portugal
- 10 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 11 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 12 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 13 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 14 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 15 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 18 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 19 Greek Islands: Naxos, Paros, Milos or Chania Town? May 2014
- 20 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 21 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 22 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 23 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 24 Porto to Lisbon
- 25 How much time in Lisbon?