My Mom and I are considering a cruise of the Dnieper River next summer, to visit places like Bucharest, Odessa, Yalta, Kiev, Sevastopol, and a few others spots. My father was from near Kiev but we have no relations there other than in the ground at Babi Yar, I would think. Still, the region holds a certain curiousity for me but I know little about it. The cruise is with an alumni group. Anyone go on a similar trip? If so, what was it like?
Anyone go on a Dnieper River Tour?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 8 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 first european holiday itinery
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 Cyprus in December
- 20 Cyprus photo gallery
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Which travel plan?
- 24 Florence in October
- 25 Family European winter holiday