My Mom and I are considering a cruise of the Dnieper River next summer, to visit places like Bucharest, Odessa, Yalta, Kiev, Sevastopol, and a few others spots. My father was from near Kiev but we have no relations there other than in the ground at Babi Yar, I would think. Still, the region holds a certain curiousity for me but I know little about it. The cruise is with an alumni group. Anyone go on a similar trip? If so, what was it like?
Anyone go on a Dnieper River Tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 Reims for a day
- 5 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 6 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 7 Munich with a car?
- 8 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 12 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 13 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 14 poland to switzerland
- 15 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 20 Day trip on the Rhine
- 21 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 25 Reservation needed in Germany?