The owner/manager has been responding, but slowly. It takes a few days between emails for a response. We have not yet put the deposit down yet and not because I haven't wanted to! I suppose once we're booked, it's fine unless anyone here knows otherwise. The reviews are good, but older. Going to cross-post on slowtrav as well just in case. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 4 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 5 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 6 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 7 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 8 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Sim Card Options
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 38 Days in Paris
- 13 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 14 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Day trip ideas
- 17 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 18 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 19 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 20 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 21 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 22 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 23 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 24 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?