The owner/manager has been responding, but slowly. It takes a few days between emails for a response. We have not yet put the deposit down yet and not because I haven't wanted to! I suppose once we're booked, it's fine unless anyone here knows otherwise. The reviews are good, but older. Going to cross-post on slowtrav as well just in case. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 Switzerland in October
- 6 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 7 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 8 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 9 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 10 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 11 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 12 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 13 Tuscany First Time
- 14 Iceland car rental agencies
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Italy in January?
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 21 2 days in Lugano area
- 22 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 23 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 24 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice