Has anyone used a group called Moscow Greeter?
I wonder if this is the same "greeter" program we have in the US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Book List for Italy
- 2 Classical Music in Milan
- 3 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 4 Day trip suggestion from London
- 5 Italy - best two central locations
- 6 Pousadas in Portugal
- 7 Places to visits near Porto
- 8 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 9 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 10 12 Days in Italy
- 11 Family vacay in Europe
- 12 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 13 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 14 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 15 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 16 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 17 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 18 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 19 touring near rome airport
- 20 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 21 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 22 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 23 day tours - Loire Valley
- 24 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 25 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND