Has anyone used a group called Moscow Greeter?
I wonder if this is the same "greeter" program we have in the US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What type of visa is right for me?
- 2 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 3 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 4 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 5 Car Rentals
- 6 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 7 French immersion courses in France
- 8 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 9 Visiting Spain in January
- 10 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 11 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 12 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 13 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 14 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 15 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 16 Riga or Krakow for Christmas break?
- 17 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 18 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 19 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 20 Paris---baguette question???
- 21 Europe in late January
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 24 Where to stay in London?
- 25 Spain and Portugal - when to Go