We just booked flights to France for late May and have been exploring week-long (& very expensive) hotel-barge trips in the Burgundy area. (Not planning to self-drive.)
We happened upon a 4-night Dijon>Beaune trip on the "Wine & Water" barge (apparently the renovated "Lady-A" described as a "high-standing barge").
This sounded appealing but wanted to check both here and with Trip Advisor to see if anyone has knowledge of this company/barge. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 4 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 9 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 10 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 11 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 12 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 13 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 16 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 17 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 18 Train help for Prague
- 19 driving from prague to salzburg
- 20 Swiss Travel Pass
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 25 dining on the 25th in Dublin