We just booked flights to France for late May and have been exploring week-long (& very expensive) hotel-barge trips in the Burgundy area. (Not planning to self-drive.)
We happened upon a 4-night Dijon>Beaune trip on the "Wine & Water" barge (apparently the renovated "Lady-A" described as a "high-standing barge").
This sounded appealing but wanted to check both here and with Trip Advisor to see if anyone has knowledge of this company/barge. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 3 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 4 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 7 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 8 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 9 Help with tips in UK
- 10 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Positano Hotel in September
- 13 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 14 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 17 Andalucia Spain
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 20 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 21 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 22 Paris in August
- 23 Getting around London
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 The DCC scam is spreading