Has anyone stayed at or seen a place called Au pre de l'arbre outside Sarlat? It's a property with 8 "chalets" and a huge pool. Looks to be about a kilometre out of town.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in London, dec2017
- 2 A few more questions about Brittany
- 3 Flight
- 4 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 5 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 6 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 9 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 10 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 11 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 14 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 15 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 18 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 19 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 20 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 21 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 22 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 23 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 25 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes