I am looking at an apartment with London connections. I have seen a negative review on trip advisor but then from that thread many positive. So I am confused.
They also want 50% upfront as a deposit via credit card and then the balance to be paid 60days prior to arrival.
Advice would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 2 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 3 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 4 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 5 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 6 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 7 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 8 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 9 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 10 French open 2017
- 11 3/4/ days South of France
- 12 Netflix and Hulu
- 13 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 14 Granada to Madrid
- 15 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 16 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 17 Gluten Free in Italy
- 18 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 19 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 20 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 21 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 22 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 24 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 25 What do pack for Ireland?