I am looking at an apartment with London connections. I have seen a negative review on trip advisor but then from that thread many positive. So I am confused.
They also want 50% upfront as a deposit via credit card and then the balance to be paid 60days prior to arrival.
Advice would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Multiple Countries
- 2 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 3 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 4 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 5 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 6 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 7 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 8 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 9 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 10 Frankfurt, Germany hotels
- 11 Southern Italy
- 12 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 13 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 14 france options
- 15 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 16 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 17 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 18 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 19 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 20 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 21 How to get to Mallorca
- 22 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 23 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 24 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 25 Venice : Trying not to overplan