I am looking at an apartment with London connections. I have seen a negative review on trip advisor but then from that thread many positive. So I am confused.
They also want 50% upfront as a deposit via credit card and then the balance to be paid 60days prior to arrival.
Advice would be great!
Anyone ever used LONDON CONNECTIONS for apartment rentals
- 1 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 2 Do and don't, eating in France
- 3 Places to visit from London
- 4 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 5 Spain with kids
- 6 Paris Ticket t+
- 7 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 8 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 9 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 10 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 11 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 12 Getting the best our of Europe
- 13 best clubs in barcelona
- 14 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 15 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 16 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 17 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 18 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 19 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 20 Last minute lake change....
- 21 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 22 Affordable London Hotel
- 23 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 24 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 25 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?