I am looking at an apartment with London connections. I have seen a negative review on trip advisor but then from that thread many positive. So I am confused.
They also want 50% upfront as a deposit via credit card and then the balance to be paid 60days prior to arrival.
Advice would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 8 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 9 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 Itinerary Tweaking
- 12 Itinerary Help
- 13 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 14 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 15 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 16 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Car rental from Barcelona
- 24 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy