I'm about to book a trip with them. Thought I'd just check here first.
Anyone ever used Fantasy Travel in Greece?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto Neighborhood For Rental?
- 2 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 3 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 4 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 5 Rail tickets
- 6 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 7 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 8 Tapas bars in Logrono
- 9 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 10 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia
- 11 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 12 bath or york
- 13 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 14 Can you see Bath in one day?
- 15 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 16 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 17 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 18 What to See and Where to Stay in 15 days in France?
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 21 Paris - Jan 29 to Mar 27
- 22 Luxury accommodation in historic center of Rome? Where would you stay?
- 23 Lavender Fields
- 24 3 kids to italy
- 25 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol