I am considering several possible rental agencies to book a flat for my honeymoon in London in May. I got the names of two agencies, Ivy Lettings and Coach House, from comments on these forums. I also have read many positive things about Paris Perfect here and found London Perfect, which I'm also looking at -- I hadn't realized there was an affiliated London agency. Additionally, I've since found this one called Rentxpress. Has anyone heard of them, used them? Any experiences, good or bad, would be helpful. It looks like they have properties in various cities/countries. Thank you very much.
Anyone ever use Rentxpress in London or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 5 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 8 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 9 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 10 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Scotland
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 15 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 16 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 17 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 18 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 19 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 23 Street food in Turkey
- 24 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 25 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza