I know there are countless websites and information on this online, and we're all over them, but SO and I REALLY want to do this in the next few years. We're both 60 and in good shape and lean and active and I personally have wanted to do this all my life (the trail goes right by my house in France for one thing; oh, and I've hiked stretches of the Appalachian Trail that were more than 300 miles). But has anyone on Fodors actually DONE it? And can report back? I've read loads about it, probably all the literature that exists, but wondering if any Fodorites have actually done it. I would SO like to be able to look back and say I did this.
Anyone Ever Hiked the Camino del Santiago?
- 1 Rhine River Intinerary
- 2 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 3 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 4 Backpacking through Europe
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 I Need To Vent!
- 7 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 8 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 9 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 10 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 11 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 12 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 15 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 16 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 17 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 18 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 19 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 20 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 21 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 22 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 23 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 24 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 25 florence hotel