I know there are countless websites and information on this online, and we're all over them, but SO and I REALLY want to do this in the next few years. We're both 60 and in good shape and lean and active and I personally have wanted to do this all my life (the trail goes right by my house in France for one thing; oh, and I've hiked stretches of the Appalachian Trail that were more than 300 miles). But has anyone on Fodors actually DONE it? And can report back? I've read loads about it, probably all the literature that exists, but wondering if any Fodorites have actually done it. I would SO like to be able to look back and say I did this.
Anyone Ever Hiked the Camino del Santiago?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 4 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 5 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 6 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 9 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 10 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 11 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 12 driving in france with kids
- 13 Is my plan ok
- 14 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 15 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 16 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 17 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Spain traffic tickets
- 21 Reputable Tours
- 22 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 23 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe