I know there are countless websites and information on this online, and we're all over them, but SO and I REALLY want to do this in the next few years. We're both 60 and in good shape and lean and active and I personally have wanted to do this all my life (the trail goes right by my house in France for one thing; oh, and I've hiked stretches of the Appalachian Trail that were more than 300 miles). But has anyone on Fodors actually DONE it? And can report back? I've read loads about it, probably all the literature that exists, but wondering if any Fodorites have actually done it. I would SO like to be able to look back and say I did this.
Anyone Ever Hiked the Camino del Santiago?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 2 tour guides in rome
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 7 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 10 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 11 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 12 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 13 Seaside island village in Greece
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 19 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Spain itineraries
- 22 Itinerary Help!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 25 Italy for 3 in 12 days