I know there are countless websites and information on this online, and we're all over them, but SO and I REALLY want to do this in the next few years. We're both 60 and in good shape and lean and active and I personally have wanted to do this all my life (the trail goes right by my house in France for one thing; oh, and I've hiked stretches of the Appalachian Trail that were more than 300 miles). But has anyone on Fodors actually DONE it? And can report back? I've read loads about it, probably all the literature that exists, but wondering if any Fodorites have actually done it. I would SO like to be able to look back and say I did this.
Anyone Ever Hiked the Camino del Santiago?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 divento.com
- 2 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 3 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 4 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 5 My Favorite Farmhouse Vacation
- 6 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 7 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 8 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 9 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 12 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 13 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 14 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 15 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 16 Airbnb scam
- 17 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 18 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 19 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 20 Tipping in the UK
- 21 Central Europe itinerary
- 22 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 23 floods in Andalucia
- 24 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 25 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich