I know there are countless websites and information on this online, and we're all over them, but SO and I REALLY want to do this in the next few years. We're both 60 and in good shape and lean and active and I personally have wanted to do this all my life (the trail goes right by my house in France for one thing; oh, and I've hiked stretches of the Appalachian Trail that were more than 300 miles). But has anyone on Fodors actually DONE it? And can report back? I've read loads about it, probably all the literature that exists, but wondering if any Fodorites have actually done it. I would SO like to be able to look back and say I did this.
Anyone Ever Hiked the Camino del Santiago?
- 1 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 2 rand versus euro
- 3 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 4 Vacation rental in Provence
- 5 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 6 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 7 Help with itenerary
- 8 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 12 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 13 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 14 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 15 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 16 Which tour company would be best?
- 17 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 18 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 19 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 20 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 21 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 22 portugal
- 23 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 24 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG