I know there are countless websites and information on this online, and we're all over them, but SO and I REALLY want to do this in the next few years. We're both 60 and in good shape and lean and active and I personally have wanted to do this all my life (the trail goes right by my house in France for one thing; oh, and I've hiked stretches of the Appalachian Trail that were more than 300 miles). But has anyone on Fodors actually DONE it? And can report back? I've read loads about it, probably all the literature that exists, but wondering if any Fodorites have actually done it. I would SO like to be able to look back and say I did this.
Anyone Ever Hiked the Camino del Santiago?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 6 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 7 Reims for a day
- 8 Lavender Fields
- 9 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 10 Munich
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 13 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 17 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 18 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 museum passes in Rome
- 21 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 22 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Nice Video about Poland
- 25 Where to stay in Rome