I know there are countless websites and information on this online, and we're all over them, but SO and I REALLY want to do this in the next few years. We're both 60 and in good shape and lean and active and I personally have wanted to do this all my life (the trail goes right by my house in France for one thing; oh, and I've hiked stretches of the Appalachian Trail that were more than 300 miles). But has anyone on Fodors actually DONE it? And can report back? I've read loads about it, probably all the literature that exists, but wondering if any Fodorites have actually done it. I would SO like to be able to look back and say I did this.
Anyone Ever Hiked the Camino del Santiago?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pleased help! Does Venice have a ZTL?
- 2 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 3 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 4 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 5 Apartment in Italy
- 6 Age for booking a hotel?
- 7 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 8 Home Base in Belgium
- 9 Satnav maps update
- 10 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 11 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 12 Is this realistic... advice?
- 13 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 14 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 15 Spontaneous trip to Eastern Europe
- 16 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 17 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 18 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 19 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 20 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 23 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina