I know there are countless websites and information on this online, and we're all over them, but SO and I REALLY want to do this in the next few years. We're both 60 and in good shape and lean and active and I personally have wanted to do this all my life (the trail goes right by my house in France for one thing; oh, and I've hiked stretches of the Appalachian Trail that were more than 300 miles). But has anyone on Fodors actually DONE it? And can report back? I've read loads about it, probably all the literature that exists, but wondering if any Fodorites have actually done it. I would SO like to be able to look back and say I did this.
Anyone Ever Hiked the Camino del Santiago?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 2 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 3 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 4 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 5 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 6 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 7 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 8 I went to Paris in June
- 9 where to stay in Germany
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 Stay away from EF Tours
- 14 Theater in London
- 15 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 16 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 17 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 18 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 19 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 20 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 21 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 22 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 23 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 24 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 25 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)