I know there are countless websites and information on this online, and we're all over them, but SO and I REALLY want to do this in the next few years. We're both 60 and in good shape and lean and active and I personally have wanted to do this all my life (the trail goes right by my house in France for one thing; oh, and I've hiked stretches of the Appalachian Trail that were more than 300 miles). But has anyone on Fodors actually DONE it? And can report back? I've read loads about it, probably all the literature that exists, but wondering if any Fodorites have actually done it. I would SO like to be able to look back and say I did this.
Anyone Ever Hiked the Camino del Santiago?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 2 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 3 Dublin to Armagh?
- 4 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 5 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 6 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 9 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 10 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 11 England and Scotland
- 12 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 16 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 17 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 18 Naxos in May
- 19 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 20 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 25 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan