I know there are countless websites and information on this online, and we're all over them, but SO and I REALLY want to do this in the next few years. We're both 60 and in good shape and lean and active and I personally have wanted to do this all my life (the trail goes right by my house in France for one thing; oh, and I've hiked stretches of the Appalachian Trail that were more than 300 miles). But has anyone on Fodors actually DONE it? And can report back? I've read loads about it, probably all the literature that exists, but wondering if any Fodorites have actually done it. I would SO like to be able to look back and say I did this.
Anyone Ever Hiked the Camino del Santiago?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 2 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 3 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 6 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 9 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 10 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 11 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 12 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 13 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 14 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 17 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 18 2 weeks in Europe
- 19 Matisse at Tate
- 20 Ireland Southwest
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 25 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary