I know there are countless websites and information on this online, and we're all over them, but SO and I REALLY want to do this in the next few years. We're both 60 and in good shape and lean and active and I personally have wanted to do this all my life (the trail goes right by my house in France for one thing; oh, and I've hiked stretches of the Appalachian Trail that were more than 300 miles). But has anyone on Fodors actually DONE it? And can report back? I've read loads about it, probably all the literature that exists, but wondering if any Fodorites have actually done it. I would SO like to be able to look back and say I did this.
Anyone Ever Hiked the Camino del Santiago?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 2 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 3 Southwestern England
- 4 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 5 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 6 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 7 Mont St. Michele?
- 8 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 9 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 10 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 11 Alhambra questions
- 12 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 13 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 14 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 15 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 16 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 17 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 18 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 19 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 20 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 21 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 22 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 23 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 24 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 25 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?