I know there are countless websites and information on this online, and we're all over them, but SO and I REALLY want to do this in the next few years. We're both 60 and in good shape and lean and active and I personally have wanted to do this all my life (the trail goes right by my house in France for one thing; oh, and I've hiked stretches of the Appalachian Trail that were more than 300 miles). But has anyone on Fodors actually DONE it? And can report back? I've read loads about it, probably all the literature that exists, but wondering if any Fodorites have actually done it. I would SO like to be able to look back and say I did this.
Anyone Ever Hiked the Camino del Santiago?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 2 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 3 4 days in Scotland
- 4 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 5 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 6 Best days to fly
- 7 Airb2b in Paris
- 8 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 9 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 10 Porto Moniz south along the coast to Ribeira Brava ~ should we add?
- 11 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 12 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 13 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 14 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 15 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 16 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 17 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 18 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 19 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 22 Overnight Layover in Berlin
- 23 Norway in June with parents.
- 24 Train from Sarlat
- 25 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia