I know there are countless websites and information on this online, and we're all over them, but SO and I REALLY want to do this in the next few years. We're both 60 and in good shape and lean and active and I personally have wanted to do this all my life (the trail goes right by my house in France for one thing; oh, and I've hiked stretches of the Appalachian Trail that were more than 300 miles). But has anyone on Fodors actually DONE it? And can report back? I've read loads about it, probably all the literature that exists, but wondering if any Fodorites have actually done it. I would SO like to be able to look back and say I did this.
Anyone Ever Hiked the Camino del Santiago?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 2 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 3 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 4 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 7 France in December 2014
- 8 Europe Itinerary
- 9 Olive Oil
- 10 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 11 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 12 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 13 Hey Fodor's
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 We have no idea where to go!
- 16 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 17 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 18 Paris apartment choices?
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 Norway 2014
- 21 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 24 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 25 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?