I know there are countless websites and information on this online, and we're all over them, but SO and I REALLY want to do this in the next few years. We're both 60 and in good shape and lean and active and I personally have wanted to do this all my life (the trail goes right by my house in France for one thing; oh, and I've hiked stretches of the Appalachian Trail that were more than 300 miles). But has anyone on Fodors actually DONE it? And can report back? I've read loads about it, probably all the literature that exists, but wondering if any Fodorites have actually done it. I would SO like to be able to look back and say I did this.
Anyone Ever Hiked the Camino del Santiago?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 2 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 3 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 4 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 5 trip to norway
- 6 Is Venice really dirty?
- 7 Where to go in France mid July?
- 8 Help with England/Wales tour
- 9 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 10 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 14 Best beach town in Italy?
- 15 Cotswold Churches
- 16 A Greek sojourn
- 17 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 24 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 25 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?