I know there are countless websites and information on this online, and we're all over them, but SO and I REALLY want to do this in the next few years. We're both 60 and in good shape and lean and active and I personally have wanted to do this all my life (the trail goes right by my house in France for one thing; oh, and I've hiked stretches of the Appalachian Trail that were more than 300 miles). But has anyone on Fodors actually DONE it? And can report back? I've read loads about it, probably all the literature that exists, but wondering if any Fodorites have actually done it. I would SO like to be able to look back and say I did this.
Anyone Ever Hiked the Camino del Santiago?
- 1 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 2 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona
- 3 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 4 Estonia
- 5 Travel with 13 Month Old
- 6 Connection in Newark EWR
- 7 What is the best food in France?
- 8 San Remo Italy to Paris
- 9 Help with itenerary
- 10 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 11 Vacation rental in Provence
- 12 Trenitalia
- 13 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 14 Charles de Gaulle to Paris Bercy train station and Sim card
- 15 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 16 Bruges B&Bs
- 17 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 18 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 19 Ferry from Spain to Morocco.
- 20 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Beauty Products in France?!
- 23 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 24 portugal
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy