I know there are countless websites and information on this online, and we're all over them, but SO and I REALLY want to do this in the next few years. We're both 60 and in good shape and lean and active and I personally have wanted to do this all my life (the trail goes right by my house in France for one thing; oh, and I've hiked stretches of the Appalachian Trail that were more than 300 miles). But has anyone on Fodors actually DONE it? And can report back? I've read loads about it, probably all the literature that exists, but wondering if any Fodorites have actually done it. I would SO like to be able to look back and say I did this.
Anyone Ever Hiked the Camino del Santiago?
- 1 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 2 Refining London and Scotland
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 5 Apartment location
- 6 portugal
- 7 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 8 Don’t Let Nursing Homes Keep Elderly Married Couples Apart
- 9 Paris trip report
- 10 Connection in Newark EWR
- 11 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 12 Edinburgh
- 13 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 14 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 15 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 16 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 17 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 21 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 22 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 23 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 24 Help with itenerary
- 25 Rhine River Intinerary