I know there are countless websites and information on this online, and we're all over them, but SO and I REALLY want to do this in the next few years. We're both 60 and in good shape and lean and active and I personally have wanted to do this all my life (the trail goes right by my house in France for one thing; oh, and I've hiked stretches of the Appalachian Trail that were more than 300 miles). But has anyone on Fodors actually DONE it? And can report back? I've read loads about it, probably all the literature that exists, but wondering if any Fodorites have actually done it. I would SO like to be able to look back and say I did this.
Anyone Ever Hiked the Camino del Santiago?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 2 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 3 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 4 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 5 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 6 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 7 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 8 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 9 London restaurants
- 10 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 11 biking in France
- 12 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 13 ITALO trains need help
- 14 Terrorism in Europe
- 15 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 16 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 17 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 18 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 19 100 years of French gratitude
- 20 London for Free
- 21 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 22 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 23 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 24 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 25 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?