Has anyone ever used this site to stay somewhere? Is it safe? I think I would rent the entire apartment/flat/etc. vs. staying in a private room. Thoughts? Suggestions?
Anyone ever heard of Airbnb.com?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Backpacking
- 2 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 3 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 4 Spain in 17 days
- 5 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 6 Booking Engines You trust?
- 7 Spain in 17 days
- 8 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 9 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 10 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 11 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 12 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 13 Insight on budgeting
- 14 Our first trip to Europe
- 15 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 16 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 17 11 Days in Spain Itinerary - Feedback Appreciated!
- 18 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 19 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 20 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 21 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 22 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 23 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 24 German Wings
- 25 A week in Sicily doable or not?