My wife is a small town girl in a rural area and does not like to travel to Europe. I am close to being obsessed with travel and so I travel alone once or twice a year. Any ideas about how to handle this? (She has gone on two trips to Europe before and is too stressed to really enjoy it.) She understands my needs to travel, but would rather I just stay at home and be happy.
Anyone else have to resort to traveling alone?
- 1 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 2 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 3 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 4 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 5 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 How Long For Santorini?
- 8 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 9 Car rental Italy
- 10 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 11 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 12 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 13 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 14 Prague Itinerary
- 15 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 16 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 17 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 18 London at Xmas
- 19 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 20 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 21 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 22 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 23 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 24 Northern Italy
- 25 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany