I am wanting to drive from Kotor Bay, Montenegro to Mostar, Bosnia. I have mapped the route (not wanting to drive through Dubrovnik unless necessary), but can't tell if the roads are good ones. Has anyone driven this route? Thanks!
Anyone driven from Kotor Bay,Montenegro to Mostar, Bosnia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Europe
- 2 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 5 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 7 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 8 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 9 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 12 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 13 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 14 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 15 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 16 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 19 Matisse at Tate
- 20 Ireland Southwest
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 25 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary