I am on the verge of renting a house from this company near Epoisses and Semur-en-Auxois. The house is also listed on vrbo http://www.vrbo.com/339149 and homeaway http://www.homeaway.co.uk/p816766 . Descriptions differ slightly on the three sites and I can find no reviews of the property or the company. Anyone know anything about this property or company based in Buncey (near Chatillon-sur-Seine)? Thanks.
Anyone dealt with or know anything about bourgognemaison.com?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 2 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 5 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 6 London visit
- 7 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 10 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 17 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 20 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 21 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 24 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 25 Budget for 3 Month's