What's the town like? What's to do? Is the scenery handsome? Difficult to find much info on this port on cruise websites. thanks!
anyone been to Sarande as a cruise stop?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 4 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 5 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 6 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 7 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 8 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 9 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 10 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 11 The east coast of Italy
- 12 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 13 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 14 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 15 Bella to Rome
- 16 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 17 Ireland or Scotland
- 18 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 19 Two Month Europe Trip
- 20 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 21 First Trip to Europe
- 22 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 23 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 24 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 25 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia