What's the town like? What's to do? Is the scenery handsome? Difficult to find much info on this port on cruise websites. thanks!
anyone been to Sarande as a cruise stop?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Sevilla
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 London at Easter
- 4 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Prague - must see
- 7 Travel by train or bus
- 8 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 9 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 10 Car in Prague
- 11 Which travel plan?
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 Family European winter holiday
- 18 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 19 Planning a holiday
- 20 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 21 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 24 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 25 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23