What's the town like? What's to do? Is the scenery handsome? Difficult to find much info on this port on cruise websites. thanks!
anyone been to Sarande as a cruise stop?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 2 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 malaga to madrid train ?
- 5 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 6 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 7 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 8 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 9 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 10 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 11 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 12 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 13 4 days in Scotland
- 14 Airb2b in Paris
- 15 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 16 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 17 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 18 Seaplane service
- 19 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 20 scotland trave;
- 21 Venice tourist travel pass
- 22 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 23 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 24 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 25 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?