What's the town like? What's to do? Is the scenery handsome? Difficult to find much info on this port on cruise websites. thanks!
anyone been to Sarande as a cruise stop?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 2 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 3 Pousadas
- 4 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 5 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 6 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 7 Amsterdam restaurants
- 8 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 9 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 10 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 11 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 12 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 13 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 14 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 15 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 16 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 17 Is Capri overrated?
- 18 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 19 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 20 9 days in switzerland
- 21 Train des Pignes
- 22 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 23 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 24 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 25 Scotland