Can anyone share their experience of corpus Christi and fiera festival in Granada?
We will be in spain around corpus Christi time and our tentative itinerary plan places us in Andalusia early june. Any advice, tips or if its worth going? is the fiera more like a show-growned/amusement carnival or is it a particular cultural event? also I know the date of corpus Christi this year (4th june) but I cant find the fiera dates - does this festival tend to start before or after corpus Christi? we are likely to be spending 3 days prior in Seville and then 2 days in Granada for this event. we will have a 7 month old baby with us and a car.
also welcome any other corpus Christi locations you recommend as our itinerary is amendable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 3 First time in London
- 4 Vacation
- 5 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Day trips around Vienna
- 25 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
anyone been to fiera or corpus christi in Granada? worth going?