Can anyone share their experience of corpus Christi and fiera festival in Granada?
We will be in spain around corpus Christi time and our tentative itinerary plan places us in Andalusia early june. Any advice, tips or if its worth going? is the fiera more like a show-growned/amusement carnival or is it a particular cultural event? also I know the date of corpus Christi this year (4th june) but I cant find the fiera dates - does this festival tend to start before or after corpus Christi? we are likely to be spending 3 days prior in Seville and then 2 days in Granada for this event. we will have a 7 month old baby with us and a car.
also welcome any other corpus Christi locations you recommend as our itinerary is amendable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노추천⎛→あ【 MO847.CoM 】あ←⎞카지노추천카지노추천
- 2 Lake Como AREA questions
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Madrird and Seville
- 7 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Greece
- 10 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 11 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 12 Help on ancient history route
- 13 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 16 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 17 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 18 Iceland
- 19 Spain - day driver advice
- 20 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 21 London with Teens Trip Report
- 22 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 24 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 25 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
anyone been to fiera or corpus christi in Granada? worth going?