Can anyone share their experience of corpus Christi and fiera festival in Granada?
We will be in spain around corpus Christi time and our tentative itinerary plan places us in Andalusia early june. Any advice, tips or if its worth going? is the fiera more like a show-growned/amusement carnival or is it a particular cultural event? also I know the date of corpus Christi this year (4th june) but I cant find the fiera dates - does this festival tend to start before or after corpus Christi? we are likely to be spending 3 days prior in Seville and then 2 days in Granada for this event. we will have a 7 month old baby with us and a car.
also welcome any other corpus Christi locations you recommend as our itinerary is amendable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Flight Question
- 2 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 3 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 4 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Interesting places to visit
- 8 Budapest in December 2017
- 9 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 10 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 11 Petrol in Greece
- 12 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 16 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Dijon in December!
- 19 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 20 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 6-7 Days in France
anyone been to fiera or corpus christi in Granada? worth going?