Can anyone share their experience of corpus Christi and fiera festival in Granada?
We will be in spain around corpus Christi time and our tentative itinerary plan places us in Andalusia early june. Any advice, tips or if its worth going? is the fiera more like a show-growned/amusement carnival or is it a particular cultural event? also I know the date of corpus Christi this year (4th june) but I cant find the fiera dates - does this festival tend to start before or after corpus Christi? we are likely to be spending 3 days prior in Seville and then 2 days in Granada for this event. we will have a 7 month old baby with us and a car.
also welcome any other corpus Christi locations you recommend as our itinerary is amendable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Vienna
- 2 Places of interest
- 3 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 6 Switzerland in November?
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 A Month stay in Southern France
- 14 vienna
- 15 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 16 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 17 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 18 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 21 Oxford England Accommodations
- 22 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 23 Croatia transportation question.
- 24 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 25 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
anyone been to fiera or corpus christi in Granada? worth going?