Can anyone share their experience of corpus Christi and fiera festival in Granada?
We will be in spain around corpus Christi time and our tentative itinerary plan places us in Andalusia early june. Any advice, tips or if its worth going? is the fiera more like a show-growned/amusement carnival or is it a particular cultural event? also I know the date of corpus Christi this year (4th june) but I cant find the fiera dates - does this festival tend to start before or after corpus Christi? we are likely to be spending 3 days prior in Seville and then 2 days in Granada for this event. we will have a 7 month old baby with us and a car.
also welcome any other corpus Christi locations you recommend as our itinerary is amendable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Question re Scotland
- 2 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 3 Dalmation coast in October?
- 4 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 6 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 10 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 11 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 12 Where to stay in Umbria
- 13 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 14 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 15 First Trip to Ireland
- 16 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 17 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 18 Train up the Jungfrau
- 19 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Tattoos in Italy
- 22 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 25 Anniversary Trip to Ireland
anyone been to fiera or corpus christi in Granada? worth going?