Considering a trip to Bulgaria in Oct. Can anyone tell me what the weather will be like? We'll only have one week, any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 2 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 3 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 4 10 days in spain
- 5 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 6 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 7 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 8 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up
- 9 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 10 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 11 Texans Take a Tour
- 12 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 13 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 14 Itinerary help: beach in Turkey?
- 15 SNCF train ticket online booking payment difficulty?
- 16 Suggestions for travel to Florence and Italy in October/November
- 17 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 18 Buy back lease program?
- 19 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 20 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 21 Must do/see in Rome
- 22 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 23 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 24 Stay Poland/Private Drivers
- 25 Fall 2016 England andScotland