It looked good in the guidebook - a one hour flight from Reykjavik. Is it worthwhile?
anyone been is Isafjord/hnifsdalur
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avignon to London?
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 9 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 12 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 13 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 14 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 15 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 18 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 22 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 23 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Palm Sunday in Paris