It looked good in the guidebook - a one hour flight from Reykjavik. Is it worthwhile?
anyone been is Isafjord/hnifsdalur
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 2 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 3 Italian language schools
- 4 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 5 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 6 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 7 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 8 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 9 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Place to propose
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 15 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 18 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 19 Venice in Jan
- 20 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 21 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 22 Prague Main Train Station
- 23 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 24 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 25 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport