If you're one of the lucky people who are enjoying a vacation in Amalfi this week, would love to hear from you on the weather updates.
Asking specifically from people in Amalfi this week, as I'm in Venice right now and contrary to any past experience / notions, it's actually not hot at all. Infact need a light jacket / shawl in the early and late part of the day!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Ireland in September
- 2 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 3 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 4 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 5 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 6 Cornwall UK
- 7 Cinqueterre
- 8 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 9 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 10 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 Train tickets in Italy?
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 14 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 15 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 16 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 17 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 18 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 19 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 20 8 Hours in Rome
- 21 Athens International airport
- 22 Corsica
- 23 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 24 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 25 Greece itinerary--reasonable?