If you're one of the lucky people who are enjoying a vacation in Amalfi this week, would love to hear from you on the weather updates.
Asking specifically from people in Amalfi this week, as I'm in Venice right now and contrary to any past experience / notions, it's actually not hot at all. Infact need a light jacket / shawl in the early and late part of the day!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 2 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 6 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 7 getting to CDG
- 8 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 9 Cambrils
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Amalfi Coast help
- 14 CDG airport and connection time
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 19 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 20 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 21 Trains in Alps and UK
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy