If you're one of the lucky people who are enjoying a vacation in Amalfi this week, would love to hear from you on the weather updates.
Asking specifically from people in Amalfi this week, as I'm in Venice right now and contrary to any past experience / notions, it's actually not hot at all. Infact need a light jacket / shawl in the early and late part of the day!!
Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DVD players in France
- 2 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 3 Munich accommodations
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 5 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 6 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 7 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 Airb2b in Paris
- 10 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 11 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 12 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 13 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 14 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 15 Venice tourist travel pass
- 16 Need help with Sicilian itineraries
- 17 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 18 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 19 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 20 Train from Sarlat
- 21 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 22 Two days in Dublin
- 23 4 days in Scotland
- 24 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip