If you're one of the lucky people who are enjoying a vacation in Amalfi this week, would love to hear from you on the weather updates.
Asking specifically from people in Amalfi this week, as I'm in Venice right now and contrary to any past experience / notions, it's actually not hot at all. Infact need a light jacket / shawl in the early and late part of the day!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 2 Another Paris Trip Report
- 3 Weekend away from London
- 4 iPhone stolen in Paris
- 5 Itinerary for 3 days in Italy and is Rome safe ???
- 6 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 7 Airport shuttle from Airbnb locale
- 8 Caserta Palace and gardens renovations
- 9 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 10 sncf help
- 11 1st Class v 2nd Class
- 12 Driving from South Iceland to the Westfjords
- 13 Almería for 3 nights in January?
- 14 Royal Air Maroc or Air France from Rabat?
- 15 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 16 Paris dining-with teens
- 17 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 18 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 19 Paris Here We Come
- 20 Possible flight cancellation?
- 21 TRAIN from Munich to Paris (ASAP)
- 22 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 23 Archetypical White Christmas
- 24 Amalfi Coast in June
- 25 Murano glass question