If you're one of the lucky people who are enjoying a vacation in Amalfi this week, would love to hear from you on the weather updates.
Asking specifically from people in Amalfi this week, as I'm in Venice right now and contrary to any past experience / notions, it's actually not hot at all. Infact need a light jacket / shawl in the early and late part of the day!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 2 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 3 Greece Travel Advice
- 4 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 5 Belgian airports
- 6 European Championship
- 7 Lake Garda- Italy
- 8 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 9 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 12 Paris gtg in October?
- 13 Brussels Airport
- 14 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 15 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 16 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 17 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 18 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 19 Trains France/Switzerland
- 20 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 21 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 22 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 23 Which order should I travel
- 24 Which order should I travel
- 25 Which order should I travel