If you're one of the lucky people who are enjoying a vacation in Amalfi this week, would love to hear from you on the weather updates.
Asking specifically from people in Amalfi this week, as I'm in Venice right now and contrary to any past experience / notions, it's actually not hot at all. Infact need a light jacket / shawl in the early and late part of the day!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Uber vs. TfL
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 15 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 16 Alitala
- 17 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 celticmoon, a quick question
- 20 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 21 What fresh hell is this?
- 22 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 23 Which Train Station in Venice
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Greek Village