If you're one of the lucky people who are enjoying a vacation in Amalfi this week, would love to hear from you on the weather updates.
Asking specifically from people in Amalfi this week, as I'm in Venice right now and contrary to any past experience / notions, it's actually not hot at all. Infact need a light jacket / shawl in the early and late part of the day!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 4 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 9 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 10 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 11 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 14 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 15 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 16 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 17 Italy in a week
- 18 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 22 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 23 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 24 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 25 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland