This just came up on twitter. This guide book is looking for writers for their guide book on the city.
I live too far away
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 2 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 3 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 4 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 5 italy itinerary
- 6 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 7 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 8 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 9 Rome Rental Car
- 10 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 11 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 12 5 Days in Corsica
- 13 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 14 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 15 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 16 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 17 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 18 Beaches in Southern France
- 19 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 20 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 21 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 22 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 23 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 24 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 25 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???