This just came up on twitter. This guide book is looking for writers for their guide book on the city.
I live too far away
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 2 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 3 Transportation: Heathrow to London
- 4 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 5 Anyone Have Experience with eat with.com
- 6 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 7 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 8 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 9 Barcelona Itinerary
- 10 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 11 German itinerary advice ending in Baltic cruise
- 12 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 13 Our Paris plans
- 14 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 15 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 16 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 17 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 18 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 19 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 20 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 21 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 22 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 23 Northern Germany
- 24 Plug to carry for US gadget charging
- 25 Itinerary help for Italy!!