We plan to travel down to Milan on a Sunday. I checked the schedule but cant seem to extract the information from the Trenitalia website. Fingers crossed there will be trains running from Varenna to Milan on Sundays. Does anyone know?
Any trains from Varenna to Milan on Sundays?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 2 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 3 Taormina to Palermo
- 4 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 5 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 6 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 7 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 8 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 9 caroline_venezia
- 10 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 11 Taormina Sicily
- 12 Driving in Italy
- 13 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 14 Italy dolomites
- 15 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 16 Suggestion for travel memories
- 17 Budget family trip to Europe
- 18 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 19 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 20 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 history museums or locations
- 23 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 24 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 25 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1