I am spending 2 weeks in Bulgaria at one of the Black Sea Coastal resorts.
Has anyone got any tips or information on the best sights to see/people/food & drink/weather as I cannot find much on the net.
Thank you very much I am really looking forward to my trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT ☎ 1-888-482-3831 Technical CAre
- 3 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 4 Swimming to Paris
- 5 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 6 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 7 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 8 Scotland itinerary help
- 9 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 10 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Istria in two days
- 13 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 14 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 15 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 18 Hiking in Switzerland
- 19 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 20 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 21 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 22 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 25 Maximizing Norway time