We are considering a week long trip to Alicante in February to visit our niece while she is studying there. Our 9 & 11 year old daughters will go with us. Due to work schedules, we have to go in February and can only go for 1 week. Is there enough to do in Alicante for one week in February? Does anyone have suggestions for activities, other experiences or day trips? I'm wondering if it is too long in that one city - especially during the off season.
Any thoughts about spending a week in Alicante in February with our kids?
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 4 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 5 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 6 Nice
- 7 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 8 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 9 trip
- 10 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 11 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 12 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 13 France: CDG to Beaune
- 14 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 15 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 16 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 17 semi escorted tours
- 18 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 19 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 20 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 21 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 22 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 23 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 24 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 25 jungfraujoch mid june