We are considering a week long trip to Alicante in February to visit our niece while she is studying there. Our 9 & 11 year old daughters will go with us. Due to work schedules, we have to go in February and can only go for 1 week. Is there enough to do in Alicante for one week in February? Does anyone have suggestions for activities, other experiences or day trips? I'm wondering if it is too long in that one city - especially during the off season.
Any thoughts about spending a week in Alicante in February with our kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 2 21 Days in Central Europe
- 3 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Budget for 3 Month's
- 6 Questions for my German friends
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 10 Chip but no PIN
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 13 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 14 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 15 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Unique Venice Activity
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 23 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 24 car rental advice in Portugal
- 25 Traveling to Eastern Europe