We are considering a week long trip to Alicante in February to visit our niece while she is studying there. Our 9 & 11 year old daughters will go with us. Due to work schedules, we have to go in February and can only go for 1 week. Is there enough to do in Alicante for one week in February? Does anyone have suggestions for activities, other experiences or day trips? I'm wondering if it is too long in that one city - especially during the off season.
Any thoughts about spending a week in Alicante in February with our kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 2 Reims for a day
- 3 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 4 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 9 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 13 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 14 Vienna highlights
- 15 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 20 Seville hotels
- 21 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 22 Italy
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.