We are considering a week long trip to Alicante in February to visit our niece while she is studying there. Our 9 & 11 year old daughters will go with us. Due to work schedules, we have to go in February and can only go for 1 week. Is there enough to do in Alicante for one week in February? Does anyone have suggestions for activities, other experiences or day trips? I'm wondering if it is too long in that one city - especially during the off season.
Any thoughts about spending a week in Alicante in February with our kids?
- 1 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 2 Am I too fat too travel?
- 3 Fethiye Turkey to Rhodes Greece Ferry
- 4 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 5 Limousine Service
- 6 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 7 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 8 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 9 Getting the best our of Europe
- 10 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 11 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 12 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 13 What to Give to Host Family
- 14 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 15 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 16 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 17 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 18 Driving through Europe
- 19 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 20 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 21 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 22 Palio Parking
- 23 Oxford to Rye
- 24 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 25 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?