We are in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in September 2013. We thought it might go something like this; London 4 nights, Paris 3 nights, Provence 7 nights, Malta 2 nights, Santorini 2 nights, Croatia 2 nights, Tuscany 4 nights, Venice 2 nights, London. We were wondering if it would be better to not go to Malta and spend more time in Santorini or Tuscany. Also not sure about going by train, plane or boat. Anyone done a similar trip? We would love to hear your thoughts or suggestions
Any suggestions welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 2 looking for an app
- 3 Arctic Circle in December
- 4 phone service
- 5 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 6 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 7 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 8 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 9 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 11 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 12 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 15 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 16 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 17 Greece for a month with a baby
- 18 Split to Venice. Help!
- 19 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 20 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 21 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 22 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 23 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 24 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian