We are in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in September 2013. We thought it might go something like this; London 4 nights, Paris 3 nights, Provence 7 nights, Malta 2 nights, Santorini 2 nights, Croatia 2 nights, Tuscany 4 nights, Venice 2 nights, London. We were wondering if it would be better to not go to Malta and spend more time in Santorini or Tuscany. Also not sure about going by train, plane or boat. Anyone done a similar trip? We would love to hear your thoughts or suggestions
Any suggestions welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 2 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 3 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 4 Paris and where else?
- 5 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 6 Raining in rome
- 7 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 8 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 9 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 10 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 11 Italian Lakes
- 12 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 13 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 14 Autumn in Paris
- 15 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 16 Help With Vienna
- 17 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 18 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 19 Trains in Europe
- 20 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 21 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 22 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 23 Netherlands and others
- 24 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 25 Aran Islands in wintertime