We are in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in September 2013. We thought it might go something like this; London 4 nights, Paris 3 nights, Provence 7 nights, Malta 2 nights, Santorini 2 nights, Croatia 2 nights, Tuscany 4 nights, Venice 2 nights, London. We were wondering if it would be better to not go to Malta and spend more time in Santorini or Tuscany. Also not sure about going by train, plane or boat. Anyone done a similar trip? We would love to hear your thoughts or suggestions
Any suggestions welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 2 Spain Questions
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Avignon to London?
- 7 Europe in 21 days
- 8 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 9 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 12 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 one last portugal car rental question
- 16 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 17 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 18 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 19 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 22 Street food in Turkey
- 23 Dublin Hostels
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions