We are in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in September 2013. We thought it might go something like this; London 4 nights, Paris 3 nights, Provence 7 nights, Malta 2 nights, Santorini 2 nights, Croatia 2 nights, Tuscany 4 nights, Venice 2 nights, London. We were wondering if it would be better to not go to Malta and spend more time in Santorini or Tuscany. Also not sure about going by train, plane or boat. Anyone done a similar trip? We would love to hear your thoughts or suggestions
Any suggestions welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 2 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 3 Greece after the Vote
- 4 rail pass
- 5 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 6 Great restaurants in Italy
- 7 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 8 Age for booking a hotel?
- 9 Germany for 3 weeks
- 10 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 11 The Vatican Latest
- 12 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 13 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 14 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 15 April in Madrid
- 16 Mona Lisa Discovered
- 17 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 18 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 21 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 22 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 23 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 24 Germany and Switzerland
- 25 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days