We are in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in September 2013. We thought it might go something like this; London 4 nights, Paris 3 nights, Provence 7 nights, Malta 2 nights, Santorini 2 nights, Croatia 2 nights, Tuscany 4 nights, Venice 2 nights, London. We were wondering if it would be better to not go to Malta and spend more time in Santorini or Tuscany. Also not sure about going by train, plane or boat. Anyone done a similar trip? We would love to hear your thoughts or suggestions
Any suggestions welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 4 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 5 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 6 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 7 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 8 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 9 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 10 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 11 Moving to Belfast
- 12 Luggage sizing
- 13 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 14 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 15 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 16 London during Christmas week
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 19 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 22 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 23 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 24 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 25 Eleanor's Pages