We are in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in September 2013. We thought it might go something like this; London 4 nights, Paris 3 nights, Provence 7 nights, Malta 2 nights, Santorini 2 nights, Croatia 2 nights, Tuscany 4 nights, Venice 2 nights, London. We were wondering if it would be better to not go to Malta and spend more time in Santorini or Tuscany. Also not sure about going by train, plane or boat. Anyone done a similar trip? We would love to hear your thoughts or suggestions
Any suggestions welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 4 Seville hotels
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 7 Italy
- 8 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 13 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 14 Reims for a day
- 15 Lavender Fields
- 16 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 17 Munich
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Toulouse and beyond -
- 20 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 21 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 museum passes in Rome