We are in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in September 2013. We thought it might go something like this; London 4 nights, Paris 3 nights, Provence 7 nights, Malta 2 nights, Santorini 2 nights, Croatia 2 nights, Tuscany 4 nights, Venice 2 nights, London. We were wondering if it would be better to not go to Malta and spend more time in Santorini or Tuscany. Also not sure about going by train, plane or boat. Anyone done a similar trip? We would love to hear your thoughts or suggestions
Any suggestions welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in London
- 2 Spain. malaga to granada
- 3 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 4 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 5 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 6 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 7 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 10 Trip to Italy
- 11 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 12 London Food Tour
- 13 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 14 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 15 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 16 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 17 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 18 Freising or Erding?
- 19 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 20 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 21 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 22 Schladming, Austria
- 23 Family trip to France with kids
- 24 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 25 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin