We are in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in September 2013. We thought it might go something like this; London 4 nights, Paris 3 nights, Provence 7 nights, Malta 2 nights, Santorini 2 nights, Croatia 2 nights, Tuscany 4 nights, Venice 2 nights, London. We were wondering if it would be better to not go to Malta and spend more time in Santorini or Tuscany. Also not sure about going by train, plane or boat. Anyone done a similar trip? We would love to hear your thoughts or suggestions
Any suggestions welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to France in November
- 2 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 3 Photographer in Paris?
- 4 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 5 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 6 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 7 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 8 Venice; recommendations
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 10 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 11 Sardinia in early May
- 12 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 13 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 17 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 18 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 19 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 20 Finistère Base
- 21 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 22 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 23 Murren in June by myself
- 24 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 25 Vienna - long weekend for 2nd weekend in Nov 2014?