We are in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in September 2013. We thought it might go something like this; London 4 nights, Paris 3 nights, Provence 7 nights, Malta 2 nights, Santorini 2 nights, Croatia 2 nights, Tuscany 4 nights, Venice 2 nights, London. We were wondering if it would be better to not go to Malta and spend more time in Santorini or Tuscany. Also not sure about going by train, plane or boat. Anyone done a similar trip? We would love to hear your thoughts or suggestions
Any suggestions welcome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 2 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 3 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 4 Prague - must see
- 5 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 10 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 11 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Advises for trip to Russia
- 14 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 15 First time traveler to Ireland
- 16 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 17 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 18 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 21 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 22 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 25 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report