We are in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in September 2013. We thought it might go something like this; London 4 nights, Paris 3 nights, Provence 7 nights, Malta 2 nights, Santorini 2 nights, Croatia 2 nights, Tuscany 4 nights, Venice 2 nights, London. We were wondering if it would be better to not go to Malta and spend more time in Santorini or Tuscany. Also not sure about going by train, plane or boat. Anyone done a similar trip? We would love to hear your thoughts or suggestions
Any suggestions welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London GTG late September?
- 2 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 3 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 4 Terrorism in Europe
- 5 Iceland hostel recommendations on Ring Road
- 6 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 7 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 8 eateries in Puglia
- 9 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 10 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 11 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 12 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 16 Help with France itinerary
- 17 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 18 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 19 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 20 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 21 Cornwall or Paris?
- 22 Day trips from Bologna
- 23 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 24 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 25 City Night Line from Paris to Munich