We are in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in September 2013. We thought it might go something like this; London 4 nights, Paris 3 nights, Provence 7 nights, Malta 2 nights, Santorini 2 nights, Croatia 2 nights, Tuscany 4 nights, Venice 2 nights, London. We were wondering if it would be better to not go to Malta and spend more time in Santorini or Tuscany. Also not sure about going by train, plane or boat. Anyone done a similar trip? We would love to hear your thoughts or suggestions
Any suggestions welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 2 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 3 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 4 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 5 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 6 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 7 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 8 Southwestern England
- 9 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 10 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 11 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 12 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 13 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 14 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 15 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 16 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 17 Mont St. Michele?
- 18 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 19 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 20 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 21 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 22 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 23 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 24 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 25 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs