We are in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in September 2013. We thought it might go something like this; London 4 nights, Paris 3 nights, Provence 7 nights, Malta 2 nights, Santorini 2 nights, Croatia 2 nights, Tuscany 4 nights, Venice 2 nights, London. We were wondering if it would be better to not go to Malta and spend more time in Santorini or Tuscany. Also not sure about going by train, plane or boat. Anyone done a similar trip? We would love to hear your thoughts or suggestions
Any suggestions welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 5 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 6 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 11 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 12 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 13 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 16 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 17 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 18 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 19 Food tours in Rome?
- 20 Rome Food Tour
- 21 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 22 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 25 Italy and Croatia