We are in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in September 2013. We thought it might go something like this; London 4 nights, Paris 3 nights, Provence 7 nights, Malta 2 nights, Santorini 2 nights, Croatia 2 nights, Tuscany 4 nights, Venice 2 nights, London. We were wondering if it would be better to not go to Malta and spend more time in Santorini or Tuscany. Also not sure about going by train, plane or boat. Anyone done a similar trip? We would love to hear your thoughts or suggestions
Any suggestions welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 France,Spain,Italy
- 10 Schengen Visa Rules
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 13 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 17 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 18 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 24 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 25 Adventures in Italy with Momma