I want to stay in Wernigerode, Germany for two nights. Any recommendations for a pleasant hotel for about $100 per night, more or less? That will be a single room.
Any suggestions for a hotel in Wernigerode?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 2 I dream of Europe
- 3 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 4 A Greek sojourn
- 5 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 8 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 9 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 10 Weekend in Norfolk
- 11 Burgundy in May
- 12 Norway Advice
- 13 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 16 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 17 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 21 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 22 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 23 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 24 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 25 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension