I want to stay in Wernigerode, Germany for two nights. Any recommendations for a pleasant hotel for about $100 per night, more or less? That will be a single room.
Any suggestions for a hotel in Wernigerode?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 2 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 3 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 4 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 5 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 6 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 7 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 8 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 11 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 12 Positano - Villa
- 13 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 14 Now for the Venice hotel
- 15 Spanish Music
- 16 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 17 2 different itineraries
- 18 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 19 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 20 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015
- 21 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 24 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 25 Things to do in/around Milan