I want to stay in Wernigerode, Germany for two nights. Any recommendations for a pleasant hotel for about $100 per night, more or less? That will be a single room.
Any suggestions for a hotel in Wernigerode?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 5 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 A full week in The Netherlands
- 9 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 10 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 13 Apartments in Rome
- 14 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 15 Prague - must see
- 16 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 17 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 18 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 7 days in Andalucia
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France