I want to stay in Wernigerode, Germany for two nights. Any recommendations for a pleasant hotel for about $100 per night, more or less? That will be a single room.
Any suggestions for a hotel in Wernigerode?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me give good travel advice
- 2 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 3 Josselin region of Brittany
- 4 Macarons!
- 5 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 6 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 7 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 8 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 9 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 10 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 11 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 12 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 13 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 14 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 15 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 16 Berlin Itinerary
- 17 Need Help, Iceland
- 18 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 19 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 20 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 21 Travel throught Europe
- 22 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 23 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 24 DCC on the increase?
- 25 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help