I am looking for suggestions for a 4-5 day trip to Iceland. Any particular time of year or tours recommended? I live in NH so it's a quick flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy?
- 2 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 3 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 4 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 5 So much to do, so little time!
- 6 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 7 French restaurants
- 8 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 9 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 12 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 13 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 14 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 15 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 16 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 17 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 18 Shoes in Scotland
- 19 Engadine Valley help
- 20 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 21 Naples, Italy
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 24 Tuscany 6 nights
- 25 Ireland travel passport question