A large group (9 adults) is going to London and France next september.One of the legs of our trip is Annecy to Avignon.We have the choice of going by car or train.Is there anithing or any place that turns going by car an advantage; any must see ? How many kilometers from Annecy to Avignon? Note: if by car we must do this trip in one day.I thank all fodorites in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 2 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 3 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 4 Paris Metro
- 5 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 6 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 7 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 8 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 9 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 12 getting to CDG
- 13 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 14 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 Towersey, London
- 17 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 18 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 19 Biarritz family holiday
- 20 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 21 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days