A large group (9 adults) is going to London and France next september.One of the legs of our trip is Annecy to Avignon.We have the choice of going by car or train.Is there anithing or any place that turns going by car an advantage; any must see ? How many kilometers from Annecy to Avignon? Note: if by car we must do this trip in one day.I thank all fodorites in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 2 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 3 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 4 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 6 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 7 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 8 Help required with Itinerary
- 9 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 10 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 15 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 16 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 17 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 18 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 19 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 20 Skye to Edinburgh
- 21 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 22 Flat in London
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 25 lurento sports car rental - anyone?