We are driving by car from Germany, Austria, Czech Republic and Hungary.
Can you give us any SAFETY TIPS on how to prevent pick-pockets, or anything else we should be aware of?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 2 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 4 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 8 3 nights in Madrid
- 9 Help with Ireland Trip
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 14 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 15 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 16 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 17 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 18 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 19 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 22 Iceland trip report!
- 23 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Bernese Oberland