My husband and I are considering a package tour to Greece (hopefully with a few days in Turkey) for Spring 2005. We've recently traveled to Italy and to France on our own, but he's ready to leave the travel details to someone else. We've investigated Tauck Tours and Grand Circle Travel. Can anyone recommend other tour companies, or provide comments about Tauck or Grand Circle? Thanks!
Any recommended tours of Greece?
- 1 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 2 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 3 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 4 Drive Rome Florence
- 5 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 6 Prague Itinerary
- 7 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 8 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 9 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 10 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 11 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 12 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 13 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 14 Moving to Spain
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 17 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 18 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 19 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 20 Best area for wine and which one?
- 21 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 22 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 23 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 24 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 25 Four days to wander France???