Can anyone recommend a nice B&B or small hotel near the Duomo in Florence? My two nieces are visitng their sister who's attending school in Florence and I'm trying to find them a place to stay for 6 nights. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 2 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 3 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 4 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 5 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 6 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 9 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 10 Norway Itinerary
- 11 train or plane
- 12 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 13 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 restaurants in Marais district
- 16 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 17 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 18 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 21 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 22 Shoes in Scotland
- 23 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 24 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 25 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)