Can anyone recommend a nice B&B or small hotel near the Duomo in Florence? My two nieces are visitng their sister who's attending school in Florence and I'm trying to find them a place to stay for 6 nights. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 4 How to rent a car
- 5 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 6 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 7 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Day trips from Florence
- 11 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 12 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Perugia
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 Paris in September
- 20 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now