I remember reading (can't remember where) in one of the researches I have done for Paris and Rome that the people especially in Paris, wear only neutral colors. Is this correct? Do I take along my hot pink,yellow, light green etc tops.. I don't want to do something that will offend the French. Is the same true in Rome? I know when you visit churches (St. Michael) you need to wear pants below the knee and have no shoulders showing. Same goes for my husband. Any other info regarding dressing in Paris and Rome? Thanks!
Any particular form of clothes to wear in Paris and Rome?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 rent car / Munich
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 5 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 10 Channel Islands
- 11 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 12 2 Week European Itinerary
- 13 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 14 Dresden Train Station
- 15 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 16 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 23 Chambermaid tipping
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna