I remember reading (can't remember where) in one of the researches I have done for Paris and Rome that the people especially in Paris, wear only neutral colors. Is this correct? Do I take along my hot pink,yellow, light green etc tops.. I don't want to do something that will offend the French. Is the same true in Rome? I know when you visit churches (St. Michael) you need to wear pants below the knee and have no shoulders showing. Same goes for my husband. Any other info regarding dressing in Paris and Rome? Thanks!
Any particular form of clothes to wear in Paris and Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 2 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 3 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 4 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 8 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 12 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 13 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 14 Scotland November 2015
- 15 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 16 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 20 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 21 Italy Countryside
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers