I remember reading (can't remember where) in one of the researches I have done for Paris and Rome that the people especially in Paris, wear only neutral colors. Is this correct? Do I take along my hot pink,yellow, light green etc tops.. I don't want to do something that will offend the French. Is the same true in Rome? I know when you visit churches (St. Michael) you need to wear pants below the knee and have no shoulders showing. Same goes for my husband. Any other info regarding dressing in Paris and Rome? Thanks!
Any particular form of clothes to wear in Paris and Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 4 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 Nice Video about Poland
- 7 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 12 Estonia Amber
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 15 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 16 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 9 days in turkey
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)