We have a 9 day vacation with our 12 and 16 year old daughters in mid June. We are starting in Alpbach for 2 days and then we want to spend 2 or 3 days in the Salzkammergut. I just found the village Ramsau am Dachstein. Any thoughts on this particular town or area? I am intrigued by the free Sommercard.
We will end our trip with 2 days in Salzburg and 2 days in Mittenwald.
I was thinking of staying 2 nights in Hallstatt and one night somewhere else but wondering if one night in Hallstatt is enough and Ramsau am Dachstein might be fun for two nights. I also love St. Wolfgang, so am very torn.
Also wondering about a good place for mountain lake swimming in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Önline COMCAST Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 TIM in FCO - update
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 Train / Calabria
- 7 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 10 Itinery help Crete
- 11 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 12 Lisbon - a few tips
- 13 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 14 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 15 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 16 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 17 Avoid Europcar!
- 18 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 19 Scotland - We're Here!
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 22 European Vacation 2017
- 23 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 24 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 25 Need help in completing trip details