We have a 9 day vacation with our 12 and 16 year old daughters in mid June. We are starting in Alpbach for 2 days and then we want to spend 2 or 3 days in the Salzkammergut. I just found the village Ramsau am Dachstein. Any thoughts on this particular town or area? I am intrigued by the free Sommercard.
We will end our trip with 2 days in Salzburg and 2 days in Mittenwald.
I was thinking of staying 2 nights in Hallstatt and one night somewhere else but wondering if one night in Hallstatt is enough and Ramsau am Dachstein might be fun for two nights. I also love St. Wolfgang, so am very torn.
Also wondering about a good place for mountain lake swimming in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에이스카지노추천■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ェ바카라
- 2 프론트카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트シ바카라사이트
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 How the kids age calculated
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 Beaune France
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 38 Days in Paris
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 24 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik