We have a 9 day vacation with our 12 and 16 year old daughters in mid June. We are starting in Alpbach for 2 days and then we want to spend 2 or 3 days in the Salzkammergut. I just found the village Ramsau am Dachstein. Any thoughts on this particular town or area? I am intrigued by the free Sommercard.
We will end our trip with 2 days in Salzburg and 2 days in Mittenwald.
I was thinking of staying 2 nights in Hallstatt and one night somewhere else but wondering if one night in Hallstatt is enough and Ramsau am Dachstein might be fun for two nights. I also love St. Wolfgang, so am very torn.
Also wondering about a good place for mountain lake swimming in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송바카라⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 생중계바카라⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 와와바카라⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 6 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 11 Petrol in Greece
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 15 Where to enjoy Paris
- 16 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 17 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 18 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 21 Meteora for older folk
- 22 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report