Planning our trip to Barcelona and read a hotel review that mentioned the smell of smoke from a next-door room. Which led me to wonder whether there are any hotels in Barcelona in which smoking is not permitted. I know that smoking bans have been instituted in bars/restaurants in some countries, but am completely clueless about hotels. We're planning on driving to France and would also be interested in the general situation there. Can anyone enlighten me?
Any non-smoking hotels in Barcelona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 England and Scotland
- 4 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 5 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 6 Dublin to Armagh?
- 7 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 8 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 9 Gite and/or agritourism
- 10 Apartment for family trip to London
- 11 Prebook B&Bs
- 12 Switzerland
- 13 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 14 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 15 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 20 days in Germany
- 18 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 19 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 20 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 23 Athens/Istanbul March
- 24 French open
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?