I'm going to be checking out of my accommodation in Paris in a morning and then catching Eurostar in the early evening. I may not be able to leave my bag at my accommodation (it's a private arrangement not a hotel) so am wondering what to do with it for the day. Does anyone know if Gare du Nord has a left luggage place or luggage lockers?
any luggage storage/lockers at Gare du Nord?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 5 Reputable Tours
- 6 Is my plan ok
- 7 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 10 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 11 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 12 Ideas for Spain in May
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Portugal Trip
- 16 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 19 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 20 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 21 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 22 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 23 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 24 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 25 driving in france with kids