We are finally on the last few days before heading off to our big honeymoon to Italy. Am beyond excited. Would anyone have any small tips/advice for our big trip around such an amazing place?
One thing that i have remembered to ask is regarding their power plugs. Can we use a 2 pin plug adapter or do we need to get a 3 pin plug adapter? I googled pics of the plugs for italy and had seen they use 3 pin plugs so just wanted to get info on that bit.
Thanks everyone for replying to any queries i have had over the past few months. Ye have been so incredibly helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 2 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 5 Transport for local Venice travel
- 6 London vacation rental agency
- 7 Sim Card
- 8 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 9 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Borghese Gallery Question
- 12 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 13 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 14 SE ITALY
- 15 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 16 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 17 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 18 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 19 Sicily help
- 20 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 21 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 22 Towns around Lucca
- 23 Cork questions
- 24 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 25 Italy Vacation