We are finally on the last few days before heading off to our big honeymoon to Italy. Am beyond excited. Would anyone have any small tips/advice for our big trip around such an amazing place?
One thing that i have remembered to ask is regarding their power plugs. Can we use a 2 pin plug adapter or do we need to get a 3 pin plug adapter? I googled pics of the plugs for italy and had seen they use 3 pin plugs so just wanted to get info on that bit.
Thanks everyone for replying to any queries i have had over the past few months. Ye have been so incredibly helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Where to enjoy Paris
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 7 10 days in Paris and......
- 8 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 9 Spain in July
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Athens
- 12 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 13 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 14 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 15 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 16 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 17 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 18 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 19 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 20 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Budapest & Prague
- 23 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 driving from ancona to rome