We are finally on the last few days before heading off to our big honeymoon to Italy. Am beyond excited. Would anyone have any small tips/advice for our big trip around such an amazing place?
One thing that i have remembered to ask is regarding their power plugs. Can we use a 2 pin plug adapter or do we need to get a 3 pin plug adapter? I googled pics of the plugs for italy and had seen they use 3 pin plugs so just wanted to get info on that bit.
Thanks everyone for replying to any queries i have had over the past few months. Ye have been so incredibly helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Corsica
- 2 17 days in England
- 3 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 4 VENICE
- 5 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 6 London best location
- 7 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 8 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 9 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 10 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 11 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 12 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 13 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 14 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 15 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 16 travel around Spain
- 17 Train up the Jungfrau
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 22 CDG to Marais transfer
- 23 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 24 Italy Trip Report
- 25 One month vacation between Malta and Italy