We are finally on the last few days before heading off to our big honeymoon to Italy. Am beyond excited. Would anyone have any small tips/advice for our big trip around such an amazing place?
One thing that i have remembered to ask is regarding their power plugs. Can we use a 2 pin plug adapter or do we need to get a 3 pin plug adapter? I googled pics of the plugs for italy and had seen they use 3 pin plugs so just wanted to get info on that bit.
Thanks everyone for replying to any queries i have had over the past few months. Ye have been so incredibly helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 2 Piedmont as a destination
- 3 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 4 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 5 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 6 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 9 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 12 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 13 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 14 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 15 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 16 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 17 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 18 Passport proplems
- 19 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 20 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 21 Itinerary help...
- 22 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 25 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels