We are finally on the last few days before heading off to our big honeymoon to Italy. Am beyond excited. Would anyone have any small tips/advice for our big trip around such an amazing place?
One thing that i have remembered to ask is regarding their power plugs. Can we use a 2 pin plug adapter or do we need to get a 3 pin plug adapter? I googled pics of the plugs for italy and had seen they use 3 pin plugs so just wanted to get info on that bit.
Thanks everyone for replying to any queries i have had over the past few months. Ye have been so incredibly helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 3 Rome-Itinerary
- 4 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 5 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 6 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 9 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 10 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 11 Berlin to Italy
- 12 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 13 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 14 Florence - Where to stay
- 15 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Killarney
- 17 Where to go!?
- 18 First time in Bulgaria
- 19 Vacation
- 20 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 21 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 22 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 25 Walking itinerary in England?