We are finally on the last few days before heading off to our big honeymoon to Italy. Am beyond excited. Would anyone have any small tips/advice for our big trip around such an amazing place?
One thing that i have remembered to ask is regarding their power plugs. Can we use a 2 pin plug adapter or do we need to get a 3 pin plug adapter? I googled pics of the plugs for italy and had seen they use 3 pin plugs so just wanted to get info on that bit.
Thanks everyone for replying to any queries i have had over the past few months. Ye have been so incredibly helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia transportation question.
- 2 getting to CDG
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 9 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 10 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 11 Ireland hotel questions
- 12 Ireland travel passport question
- 13 Bernina Express mid-March
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 16 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 20 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 21 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 22 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 23 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 24 2017 Easter in Italy
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!